OREP specializes in placing errors and omissions insurance for real estate appraisers, home inspectors, real estate agents and brokers, mortgage field service professionals, mortgage brokers, title and others. OREP offers the lowest rates on appraiser’s insurance with same day coverage & confirmation (most cases). For instant E&O quotes for appraisers click here.
OREP Affiliate Membership
Affiliate Membership Fee: $79/2 years
The OREP Affiliate Membership is for those who want to enjoy OREP benefits but do not obtain their E&O insurance through OREP. (A processing fee applies with purchase of OREP insurance.)
Benefit Summary (find the complete list online)
- Guaranteed delivery of the Print Edition of Working RE Magazine ($50 value) Think you’re already subscribed? (Read More)
- Free State Board Complaints Consulting from USPAP expert. Initial consultation free, discounted services if needed.
- Access to WRE Premium Content Online with over 200 stories.
- Stop paying for background checks. Save 10% on Comergence background check services.
- Broad Discount on Continuing Education and save $16 on USPAP 7-Hour Update through McKissock ($143.95). Use OREP Portal
- Savings on Webinars — Save 20% or more! (The OREP/Working RE Webinar Series features experts on a variety of topics — OREP Members enjoy a discount or free.)
- Approved Continuing Education at Cost
> Appraisers/Agents: Save $60+ on Essential Elements of Disclosures. Learn to reduce liability!
> Inspectors: Save $30+ on Home Inspection Safety (Approved by ASHI, NAHI, NACHI, & approved in most states)
- Save on Required CE — Bundled packages of up to 49 hours of CE. Enjoy great savings on bundled packages of CE – Includes both Online and Live classes.
- Group Medical Insurance (Calif. residents) and nationwide Short Term Medical insurance
- Help Navigating ObamaCare- (California Residents Only)
- Save 18% on FHA Appraiser Inspection Checklist, Checklist Instructions and eBook
- 20% discount on the Mobile Appraising Training Package, presented by Dustin Harris, The Appraiser Coach. Learn how to use your tablet and lasers effectively.
- Save 12% on 2015 AMC Resource Guide / Full-Fee (No AMC) Marketing Guide and Directory
- Corporate Savings – Lower Prices from your Favorite Suppliers. Click here for a recent cost comparison of typical office supplies and the savings you can enjoy through this free. program. Save hundreds a year on office expenses with this free benefit — Click for details.
- 2015 Workfile Guide (save 22%)- Bulletproof your workfile against claims and complaints and create better reports.
- FHA Appraising- 7 Hrs. Approved CE Online Seminar (discounted nearly 25%- $69)
- Home Inspectors Reduce Liability and Save: Inspection Contracts written by nationally-renowned home inspector attorney to specific inspection standards applicable to your state. Click here to read more.
Opt-in to one of our many Newsletters here.
Purchase a 2 Year OREP Affiliate Membership ($79)
Receive fast, personal service from the OREP staff who have been serving appraisers, inspectors and other real estate professionals for over 16 years.
(David Brauner: Calif. Insurance License 0C89873)
Click Errors and Omissions Programs at right for more information and applications or call us Toll Free: (888) 347-5273. We’re here to help!
Please Mail or Fax your completed order form with payment:
David Brauner Insurance Services / OREP
6760 University Ave, Suite 250
San Diego, CA 92115
Ph. (888) 347-5273 toll free
Fax: (619) 704-0567 (preferred) or (619) 269-3884 (alternate)
Hours: Monday – Friday from 8am-5pm PST
Agent/Broker: David Brauner/David Brauner Insurance Services – Calif. Ins. license #0C89873. Licensed in 49 states. Please call for license number in your state.
General Liability Insurance
Please ask your agent for details
Offering Real Estate Appraisers Professional Liability Errors and Omissions or E&O Insurance – Inspectors Professional Liability Errors Omissions or E&O Insurance for Real Estate Agents & Brokers Professional Liability or E&O Insurance- Mortgage Brokers and Bankers Professional Liability or E&O Insurance