OREP specializes in placing errors and omissions insurance for real estate appraisers, home inspectors, real estate agents and brokers, mortgage field service professionals, mortgage brokers, title and others. OREP offers the lowest rates on appraiser’s insurance with same day coverage & confirmation (most cases). For instant E&O quotes for appraisers click here.
Business Owner’s Policy
A Business Owner’s Policy has been compared to a homeowner’s policy for your business. Coverage includes but is not limited to Property Damage to others, Bodily Injury, Business Interruption and Loss of Income coverage, Personal Property Coverage (computers, client records, buildings) and employee dishonesty.
Why Do You Need A Business Owner’s Policy?
- What would happen if your client fell and seriously injured themselves while at your office? What if a potential buyer fell down the stairs while you were showing them a house? Who would cover your client’s medical expenses?
- What would happen if the pipes burst in the office above you and you are unable to work while it is being cleaned up? Who will pay for the clean up, replacement of your destroyed property, and loss of income?
- You have an office at home, and there is a fire. Who will pay for the damages to your business records and equipment?
- While appraising a property you damage the owner’s personal property. Who will pay for the repair of the damages?
- Who would pay if you turned the water on and forgot to turn it off flooding a bathroom or if you knocked over an expensive vase during a walk-through?
Business Owner’s Policy Highlights
- Premiums starting at $450
- Provided by “A” rated carriers or better
- Available in most states
- Package policies for both Business Owner and Workers Compensation Insurance are also available
Financing is available – click here for details.
For more, call or email OREP: firstname.lastname@example.org or (888) 347-5273 (press 2 at the message to speak to an agent).
Receive fast, personal service from the OREP staff who have been serving appraisers, inspectors and other real estate professionals for over 16 years.
(David Brauner: Calif. Insurance License 0C89873)
Click Errors and Omissions Programs at right for more information and applications or call us Toll Free: (888) 347-5273. We’re here to help!
David Brauner Insurance Services / OREP
6760 University Ave, Suite 250
San Diego, CA 92115
Ph. (888) 347-5273 toll free
Fax: (619) 704-0567 (preferred) or (619) 269-3884 (alternate)
Hours: Monday – Friday from 8am-5pm PST
Agent/Broker: David Brauner/David Brauner Insurance Services – Calif. Ins. license #0C89873. Licensed in 49 states. Please call for license number in your state.
General Liability Insurance
Please ask your agent for details
Click to learn more about Surplus Lines
Offering Real Estate Appraisers Professional Liability Errors and Omissions or E&O Insurance – Inspectors Professional Liability Errors Omissions or E&O Insurance for Real Estate Agents & Brokers Professional Liability or E&O Insurance- Mortgage Brokers and Bankers Professional Liability or E&O Insurance