Florida Appraiser Payment Page
Thank you for submitting your application, please select your premium below.
Please make sure that the Premium you select matches the Premium from your application or you will need to resubmit payment.
INTERESTED PARTY AND OREP DISCLOSURE STATEMENT
In addition to assisting in the procurement of insurance products or for servicing existing insurance policies, OREP offers other specific services and benefits that are separate and distinct from the insurance services and are offered to an Interested Party who chooses them and agrees to pay the Fee for them. The Interested Party acknowledges, by the signature of its representative on this form, that it is able to use OREP solely for assistance in the purchase of insurance and is not obligated to purchase these other specific services or benefits or to pay the separate Fee for them unless it voluntarily chooses to do so. If the Interested Party has any questions it is expressly invited to present them. The Interested Party, through its representative, also acknowledges it was provided and signed a copy of this Disclosure Statement in advance of the performance of any such specific services and that it is under no obligation to purchase any insurance product through OREP as the producer in exchange for receiving the specific services.
- Guaranteed delivery of the Print Edition of Working RE Magazine ($50/year value) Think you’re already subscribed? (Read More)
- FREE Webinar on State Board Complaints: Fighting Appraisal Board Complaints: An Expert’s Advice
- Webinars – Save up to 20% on valuable educational Webinars – Learn to grow your business, be more efficient, limit your liability, and more!
- Free State Board Complaints Consulting from USPAP expert. Initial consultation free, discounted services if needed.
- 50% off Report/Workfile Review Consulting. Improve your reports and become a better appraiser. Click for details.
- Access to WRE Premium Content Online with over 400 stories.
- Save on Required CE — Bundled packages of up to 49 hours of CE. Enjoy great savings on bundled packages of CE- Includes both Online and Live classes.
- Corporate Savings – Lower Prices from your Favorite Suppliers. Click here for a recent cost comparison of typical office supplies and the savings you can enjoy through this free. program. Save hundreds a year on office expenses with this free benefit — Click for details.
- Save up to 20% or more on valuable professional support: 2017 AMC Resource Guide, Mobile Appraising Training Package, FHA Appraiser Inspection Checklist, Checklist Instructions and eBook
- Group Medical Insurance (Calif. residents) and nationwide Short Term Medical Insurance.
- Save 18% on Business Owner’s Policy
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance
- Be Protected & Save Money with these insurance products.
- Workfile Guide (save 22%)– Bulletproof your workfile against claims and complaints and create better reports.
To see a full list of OREP Benefits, click here.
Receive fast, personal service from the OREP staff who have been serving appraisers, inspectors and other real estate professionals for over 12 years. (David Brauner: Calif. Insurance License 0C89873)
OREP–Organization of Real Estate Professionals Insurance Services, LLC.
6760 University Ave, Suite 250
San Diego, CA 92115
Ph. (888) 347-5273 toll free
Fax: (619) 704-0567 (preferred) or (619) 269-3884 (alternate)
Hours: Monday – Friday from 8am-5pm PST
OREP–Organization of Real Estate Professionals Insurance Services, LLC. Calif. Lic. #0K9946. Licensed in 49 states. Please call for license number in your state.
AR License: 253024