Real Estate Agent E&O Insurance for Agents and Brokers
OREP specializes in placing errors and omissions insurance for real estate agents, brokers, appraisers, home inspectors, mortgage field service professionals, mortgage brokers, title, and others. OREP offers the lowest rates on appraiser’s insurance with same day coverage & confirmation (most cases).
Real Estate Agent Liability Insurance: Minimum Premium $369
Get Back to Work Fast!
Most real estate agents and real estate brokers qualify for one of OREP’s real estate E&O insurance applications, which don’t require quoting- getting you back to work fast! Simply complete the application and return with payment. If you’d like to speak to an agent, we’re happy to help you. Call us toll-free (888) 347-5273 (8-5 PST) or email us at email@example.com.
“With all that you offer, it was a no-brainer to sign up.” – Jim Nishimura
Real Estate Agent E&O Insurance Program Highlights
(Specific coverage details vary by program, please ask your OREP agent.)
Serving Agents and Brokers for 16 years
- Full Prior Acts Coverage for Qualified Applicants
- $50,000 Open House Coverage and Seller’s Defense Coverage
- Regulatory Board Defense, Subpoena, Reputation Protection and Expense
- Third Party Notification / Electronic Information Damages
- Short Term Escrow Agents included in Who is Insured provision
- Fair Housing Discrimination and Lockbox Coverage
- Franchisor, Title Agent and Notary Coverage
- Failure to Disclose Asbestos, Fungus/Mold, and Lead
- Consent to Settle, Toll-Free Risk Management and Pre-Claim Assistance Hotline
- Low-Cost General Liability Available
- Approved Continuing Education at Cost and other Discounts
- Looking for Mortgage Brokering Coverage? Please click here.
Please Click your Resident State Below for Express Application with No Quoting Required (most states)
Quoting is not required in most states. Select your state, complete the application and return with payment. In states where the express application is not available, please fill out the Standard Application and return for a fast quote. Financing is available.
SELECT YOUR STATE
If you do not qualify per the questions on the self-rating applications above, please click here for the Standard Application to complete and submit for a quote (2-3 days). Program Highlights are at right.
Save Money with Combination Coverage Sales/Brokering, Appraising, Property Management
For insurance coverage for real estate sales/brokering and appraising/property management please click here (50% or more must be sales/brokering). If revenues for sales/brokering are less than 50% of your total revenue, please click here. If you are a resident of these states, please click your state for the proper application: Calif, Hawaii, Louisiana.
General Liability Insurance is also available. Program Highlights are at right.
Financing is available – click here for details.
REAL ESTATE MORTGAGE BROKERING COVERAGE
Are you a mortgage broker? Please click here for your application.
• To avoid delays, please type or print clearly when completing the application.
• Click on your Resident State from the list above for an application.
• Save the PDF to your computer before sending or it will arrive blank.
• If you use a PO Box for your address on the application, you will also need to list a physical address. (required by underwriter)
• Sign and date your completed application.
• If you have current coverage with a company other than OREP, please include a copy of your expiring Declarations Page to ensure prior acts coverage.
• Financing is available – click here for details.
• Submit completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: 619-704-0793
• If your E&O insurance application is received, a confirmation receipt will be emailed to you. If your application is incomplete, an agent will contact you immediately. If you do not hear from OREP within one business day please call us. (888) 347-5273.
• Quotes take 2-5 business days, we will email it as soon as we receive it from the underwriter. Expedited service is available upon request.
• Declarations pages and policies are emailed within 2 to 5 business days after payment is processed. Coverage is NOT bound until a declarations page is issued. Expedited service is available upon request.
• For expedited processing, email your request to email@example.com.
• For a Confirmation letter for proof of coverage prior to issuance of your declarations page, email firstname.lastname@example.org and one will be issued.
Receive fast, personal service from the OREP staff who have been serving appraisers, inspectors, and other real estate professionals for over 16 years.
Click Errors and Omissions Programs at right for more information and applications or call us Toll-Free: (888) 347-5273. We’re here to help!
Please submit your completed application to OREP:
OREP-Organization of Real Estate Professionals Insurance Services, LLC Calif. Lic. #0K99465
6760 University Ave, Suite 250
San Diego, CA 92115
Ph. (888) 347-5273 toll free
Fax: (619) 704-0567 (preferred) or (619) 269-3884 (alternate)
Hours: Monday – Friday from 8am-5pm PST
Real Estate General Liability Insurance
Please ask your agent for more details.
Click for Working RE Magazine coverage of Real Estate Agent and Broker Insurance.
Offering Real Estate Appraisers Professional Liability Errors and Omissions or E&O Insurance – Inspectors Professional Liability Errors Omissions or E&O Insurance for Real Estate Agents & Brokers Professional Liability or E&O Insurance- Mortgage Brokers and Bankers Professional Liability or E&O Insurance.