HOME INSPECTION GUARANTEES
Grow Your Home Inspection Business, Reduce Your Headaches & Increase Your Referrals!
Offering a reliable home warranty will help you grow your business by offering potential clients a benefit your competition does not. The peace of mind a home warranty offers a new homebuyer puts you ahead of the competition and closes the deal! And it reduces your headaches too. And it doesn’t have to cost you a thing.
As a home inspector, you know how crucial it is to differentiate yourself from others in the market. With a Complete Protection ( CP™ ) 90-Day Guarantee, you can provide your clients with a warranty on the major mechanical systems in the home. Having a warranty in place provides peace of mind to your valued client and makes your company stand apart from the competition.
But that is only one advantage. A warranty gives you peace of mind because it makes nuisance problems go away. The small, warranty-related issues that you are forced to deal with from time to time are taken off your plate and handled by professionals. Let the warranty experts deal with warranty-related issues efficiently and professionally while you spend your time and attention inspecting, not trying to fix a problem.
Offering a home warranty with each inspection gives your business the competitive edge, makes your clients happy and satisfied, and lets you turn over the worse part of your job to experts who are qualified to resolve it.
Warranty You Can Trust
CP™ has been offering award-winning service to home inspectors in the United States and Canada since 2006. CP™ is only one of two home warranty companies in North America to receive Angie’s List Super Service Award, and we have won it twice.
The 90-Day Guarantee is valid for 90 days from the day of inspection and has no dollar caps on repairs with no deductible or copay. Unlike other programs, all claims are done over the phone without having to submit any documentation in order to receive service.
CP™ 90-Day Guarantee Offers
* No exclusions for lack of maintenance, rust or pre-existing conditions.
* No age restrictions – some other programs don’t protect anything over 11 years old.
* No deductible or copay – service calls are not covered under some other programs.
* No limit on mechanical repairs – some other programs limit them to $500.
* Everything is done over the phone – no submission of itemized claims for review before receiving service.
* Customers can call Complete Protection ( CP™ ) 24 x 7.
* Don’t have to provide a copy of your home inspection report.
You can offer a warranty to every client for as little as $12.50, which can be built into your inspection fee. See below for more.