Wisconsin Appraiser Payment Page
Thank you for submitting your application, please select your premium below.
Please make sure that the Premium you select matches the Premium from your application or you will need to resubmit payment.
If you’d like to finance, please visit https://orep.org/financing-information/ or email email@example.com for more information.
*Risk Purchasing Group Notice: By applying for insurance through OREP, the applicant is also applying for membership in the OREP Risk Purchasing Group, Inc. (“OREP RPG”). OREP RPG is an unincorporated association that operates as a ‘risk purchasing group’ as defined in the Federal Liability Risk Retention Act (15 U.S.C. §3901 et. seq.). If liability insurance coverage is placed on behalf of the applicant through OREP RPG, such coverage will be in accordance with the OREP RPG insurance program requirements, including payment when due of all insurance premiums as well as any OREP RPG membership fees.
RPG Member Benefits
- Guaranteed delivery of the Print Edition of Working RE Magazine ($50/year value) Think you’re already subscribed? (Read More)
- OREP Members receive many valuable benefits, discounts, and savings.
- 20% discount on the Mobile Appraising Training Package, presented by Dustin Harris, The Appraiser Coach. Learn how to use your tablet and lasers effectively.
- Save 12% on the AMC Resource Guide.
- Save 50% on Approved Continuing Education: Essential Elements of Disclosures. Learn to reduce liability!
To see a full list of OREP Benefits, click here.
Receive fast, personal service from the OREP staff who have been serving appraisers, inspectors and other real estate professionals for over 16 years. (David Brauner: Calif. Insurance License 0C89873)
David Brauner Insurance Services / OREP
6760 University Ave, Suite 250
San Diego, CA 92115
Ph. (888) 347-5273 toll free
Fax: (619) 704-0567 (preferred) or (619) 269-3884 (alternate)
Hours: Monday – Friday from 8am-5pm PST
OREP–Organization of Real Estate Professionals Insurance Services, LLC. Calif. Lic. #0K99465. Licensed in 49 states. Please call for license number in your state.