Agent-Broker E&O/GL with OREP
OREP specializes in placing errors and omissions insurance for real estate appraisers, home inspectors, real estate agents and brokers, mortgage field service professionals, mortgage brokers, title and others. OREP offers the lowest rates on appraiser’s insurance with same day coverage & confirmation (most cases).
Real Estate Agents & Brokers Liability E&O Insurance
Most Agents or Brokers qualify for one of OREP’s real estate agents and brokers self-rating e&o insurance applications, which don’t require quoting, getting you back to work fast! Simply complete the application and return with payment. If you’d like to speak to an agent, however, we’re happy to help you. Call us toll free (888) 347-5273 (8-5 PST) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“With all that you offer, it was a no-brainer to sign up.” – Jim Nishimura
Real Estate Agents/Brokers: Minimum Premium $369
Please Click your Resident State Below for Express Application with No Quoting Required (most states)
Applications have the premiums on them in most states. Quoting is not required with the express application. Select your state, complete the application and return with payment. In states where the express application is not available, please fill out the application and return for a fast quote. Financing is available.
SELECT YOUR STATE
If you do not qualify per the questions on the self-rating applications above, please click here for the Standard Application to complete and submit for a quote (2-3 days). Program Highlights are at right.
Add Appraising Coverage
Real Estate Agents/Brokers and Appraisers: If you want insurance coverage for both real estate sales/brokering and appraising, please click here for the correct application (California and Hawaii Residents: click here). Quotes take 2-3 business days. General Liability is also available. Program Highlights are at right.
(Please note: combination coverage for real estate sales/brokering and appraising in the following states, AZ, CA, FL, GA, IL, MI, NV and WA, includes an FDIC Exclusion for the appraisal work only. Coverage with no FDIC exclusion is available. Please call us for details (888) 347-5273 or email@example.com.)
E&O Insurance Applications are provided in PDF format, please allow a few seconds to download. To open applications you must have the latest edition of Adobe Reader. To download Reader for free, please click here. If application fails to open please contact OREP.
Financing is available – click here for details.
Important Tips for Completing the E&O Insurance Application - Please type or print clearly.
- Click on your Resident State from the list above for an application. If an application fails to open please contact OREP.
- If you use a PO Box for your address on the application, you will also need to list a physical address. (required by underwriter)
- Applications that require quoting may take 2 to 3 business days, your quote will be emailed once we receive it from the underwriters.
- Where premiums are indicated, select your coverage limit and submit your application to OREP with payment for same day coverage in most cases.
- If you have current insurance coverage in place with a company other than OREP, please include a copy of your expiring Declarations Page to retain prior acts coverage.
- After completion, save the document to your computer otherwise, it will arrive blank and then submit with payment. Applications requiring quotes do not need to send payment at this time. If you are using Adobe Reader, please print the completed insurance application, sign it and then submit. Fax: 619-704-0567; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What you can Expect
- If your application is received, a confirmation receipt will be emailed to you. If your application is incomplete, an agent will contact you immediately. If you do not hear from OREP within one business day please call us.
- Declarations pages and policies are emailed within 2 to 5 business days after binding. Coverage is NOT bound until a binder/declarations page is issued.
- If you need expedited processing, please email your request to email@example.com.
- Confirmation letters for proof of coverage, prior to issuance of your Binder/Declarations page, are available upon request. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and one will be issued.
Receive fast, personal service from the OREP staff who have been serving appraisers, inspectors and other real estate professionals for over 16 years. (David Brauner: Calif. Insurance License 0C89873)
Click Errors and Omissions Programs at right for more information and applications or call us Toll Free: (888) 347-5273. We’re here to help!
Please submit your completed application to OREP:
David Brauner Insurance Services / OREP
6760 University Ave, Suite 250
San Diego, CA 92115
Ph. (888) 347-5273 toll free
Fax: (619) 704-0567 (preferred) or (619) 269-3884 (alternate)
Hours: Monday – Friday from 8am-5pm PST
Agent/Broker: David Brauner/David Brauner Insurance Services – Calif. Ins. license #0C89873. Licensed in 49 states. Please call for license number in your state.
General Liability Insurance
Please ask your agent for more details.
Click for Working RE Magazine coverage of Real Estate Agent and Broker Insurance.
Offering Real Estate Appraisers Professional Liability Errors and Omissions or E&O Insurance – Inspectors Professional Liability Errors Omissions or E&O Insurance for Real Estate Agents & Brokers Professional Liability or E&O Insurance- Mortgage Brokers and Bankers Professional Liability or E&O Insurance.