Appraisal Management Company Insurance by OREP
OREP specializes in placing errors and omissions insurance for real estate appraisers, home inspectors, real estate agents and brokers, mortgage field service professionals, mortgage brokers, title and others. OREP offers the lowest rates on appraiser’s insurance with same day coverage & confirmation (most cases). For instant E&O quotes for appraisers click here.
AMC Insurance – Appraisal Management Company Insurance
OREP specializes in placing errors and omissions insurance and providing valuable benefits to appraisal management companies, real estate appraisers, home inspectors, real estate agents and brokers, mortgage field service professionals, mortgage brokers, title and others.
OREP offers the lowest rates on AMC Insurance – Professional Liability AMC Insurance.
Looking for a competitive quote for your AMC Professional Liability Insurance? OREP offers competitive quotes and quick turn-around time for Appraisal Management Company Insurance.
As soon as your application for AMC E&O Insurance is submitted, you will receive a confirmation receipt and your agent will contact you if additional information is required. Applications are typically processed within 3-5 business days.
To support your submission, please include:
- Applicant’s Letterhead and any agency brochures.
- Resumes of the Applicant’s principals or key personnel
- Applicant’s most recent financial statement
- A copy of the Applicant’s current Dec pages (if applicable)
- A copy of the Applicant’s standard contract or agreement
To open AMC Insurance applications you must have the latest edition of Adobe Reader. To download Reader for free, please click here. If application fails to open please contact OREP at 888-347-5273.
Financing is available – click here for details.
What you can Expect
- When your AMC Insurance application is received, a confirmation receipt will be emailed to you. If your application is incomplete, an agent will contact you immediately. If you do not hear from OREP within one business day please call us.
- If you use a PO Box for your address on the application, you will also need to list a physical address. (required by underwriter)
- All AMC Insurance applications require 3-5 business days to be processed and quoted.
- Declarations pages and policies are emailed within 2 to 5 business days after binding. Coverage is NOT bound until a binder/declarations page is issued.
- If you need expedited processing, please email your request to email@example.com.
- Confirmation letters for proof of coverage, prior to issuance of your Binder/Declarations page, are available upon request. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and one will be issued.
**To avoid delays, please type or print clearly when completing the Appraisal Management Company Insurance application. Note: PDF applications can be completed online by typing data directly into the form. After completion, simply save the document and submit via email or fax. If you are using a free version of Acrobat, please print the completed application before emailing/faxing, otherwise it will arrive blank.
Receive fast, personal service from the OREP staff who have been serving appraisers, inspectors and other real estate professionals for over 16 years. – (David Brauner: Calif. Insurance License 0C89873)
Click Errors and Omissions Programs at right for more information and applications or call us Toll Free: (888) 347-5273. We’re here to help!
6760 University Ave, Suite 250
San Diego, CA 92115
Ph. (888) 347-5273 toll free
Fax: (619) 704-0567 (preferred) or (619) 269-3884 (alternate)
Hours: Monday – Friday from 8am-5pm PST
OREP-Organization of Real Estate Professionals Insurance Services, LLC Calif. Lic. #0K99465
Senior Broker: David Brauner Calif. Ins. license #0C89873. Licensed in 49 states. Please call for license number in your state.
General Liability Insurance
Please ask your agent for details.
Offering Real Estate Appraisers Professional Liability Errors and Omissions or E&O Insurance – Inspectors Professional Liability Errors Omissions or E&O Insurance for Real Estate Agents & Brokers Professional Liability or E&O Insurance- Mortgage Brokers and Bankers Professional Liability or E&O Insurance.