Welcome to Appraiser’s E&O Insurance (Professional Liability)
OREP specializes in placing errors and omissions insurance for real estate appraisers, home inspectors, real estate agents and brokers, mortgage field service professionals, mortgage brokers, title and others. OREP offers the lowest rates on appraiser’s insurance with same day coverage & confirmation (most cases).
Real Estate Appraiser E&O Insurance
OREP offers the Lowest Rates on Appraiser Insurance
OREP specializes in placing errors and omissions insurance for real estate appraisers. OREP offers the lowest rates on appraiser insurance with same day coverage & confirmation (most cases).
- “A” Rated Carrier
- Minimum Premium: $401, including Prior Acts coverage with proof of continuous insurance
- Zero Deductible*
- Free BIPD/Premises Coverage*
- Coverage for Residential, Commercial & Trainee Appraisers (in all states)
- Coverage included for review, measurement & hybrid appraisals
- Low-Cost Group Coverage for Two or More Appraisers
- Low-Cost Combination Policy Covering Appraising and Sales
- Free Pre-Claims Assistance
- $10,000 Disciplinary Proceedings Coverage*
- Loss of Earning: $500 a day, $10,000 maximum.
- Free Extended Reporting Period Options available for Retirees, Disability or Death
- Low-Cost AMC Extension Coverage
- Low-Cost Trainee Add On Coverage
- Coverage for Appraisal Management Companies (AMCs)
*Coverage varies by policy, please ask your OREP agent.
“With all that you offer, it was a no-brainer to sign up!” —Jim Nishimura
- FREE 14 Hours Approved CE
- FREE Risk Management and Claims Prevention Support
- FREE Training Webinars
- FREE State Board Complaint Consulting
- Corporate Savings: Lower prices on Office Supplies, Cell Phone bills, and more.
- Guaranteed Delivery of Working RE Magazine ($50 value)
- Fully Staffed, Fully Automated: Apply Online in Minutes or call for live help- we answer the phone!
- 17 Years serving Appraisers, over 100,000 policies issued.
- Easy Financing, Low Monthly Payments.
- And much, much more!
“I am learning so much that is helping me increase the quality of my work, thus reducing my exposure to lawsuits. The education is a great complement to your insurnace business. I will be back at renewal time!” —Bruce Kauth
Minimum Premium $401 (rates vary by state)
Please click resident state from pull-down menu below for single appraiser coverage with no claims or disciplinary actions. (If you have claims or disciplinary actions, please use this application.)
Two or More Appraisers and/or Combination Coverage with Real Estate Sales/Brokering/Property Management
If You need Coverage for More than One Appraiser, Firm Coverage, Combination Coverage with Real Estate Sales/Brokering, of if you have a claim or disciplinary action. Includes free bodily injury/property damage coverage. Please click here for an application.
“I switched my E&O insurance to OREP last month and saved $349 bucks.” —Dave M.
NEW IN 2019: Free 14 Hours of CE ($238 Value)
As part of the OREP RPG/Risk Management Program, OREP members can now enjoy 14 hours of Approved Continuing Education, FREE! Must be part of the OREP RPG/Risk Management Program. Click here for a list of Approved states.
FHA Appraisal Standards – 7 HOURS CE
Keep up with the latest FHA 4000.1 standards with this course that shows what you should be looking out for on an FHA appraisal. Learn how to include explanations and photographs that will help your FHA appraisals fly through underwriting.
How to Raise Quality and Minimize Risk – 7 HOURS CE
This course shows you what you can do to avoid claims, reduce liability, and enhance your understanding of the approved methodology, techniques and protocols for appraisals. Learn about real world claim scenarios and specific steps you can take to protect yourself.
Enjoy these two valuable courses, earn 14 hours of Approved CE, and save $$$ when you join the OREP RPG/Risk Management Program in 2019!
Other Benefits: Click here to see all benefits.
• To avoid delays, please type or print clearly when completing the application.
• Save the PDF to your computer before sending or it will arrive blank.
• If you use a PO Box for your address on the application, you will also need to list a physical address. (required by underwriter)
• Sign and date your completed application.
• If you have current coverage with a company other than OREP, please include a copy of your expiring Declarations Page to ensure prior acts coverage.
• Financing is available – click here for details.
• Submit completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: 619-704-0793
• If your E&O insurance application is received, a confirmation receipt will be emailed to you. If your application is incomplete, an agent will contact you immediately. If you do not hear from OREP within one business day please call us. (888) 347-5273.
• Quotes take 2-5 business days, we will email it as soon as we receive it from the underwriter. Expedited service is available upon request.
• Declarations pages and policies are emailed within 2 to 5 business days after payment is processed. Coverage is NOT bound until a declarations page is issued. Expedited service is available upon request.
• For expedited processing, email your request to email@example.com.
• For a Confirmation letter for proof of coverage prior to issuance of your declarations page, email firstname.lastname@example.org and one will be issued.
What Appraisers say about OREP
“I continue to renew with your company because of the exceptional service you provide. Every time I call my questions and needs get taken care of.” –Mariah M.
“Thank you for the webinars. I am learning so much that is helping me improve in my appraisal practice and increase the quality of my reports and workfile, thus reducing my exposure to lawsuits. The webinars and education are a great complement to your insurance business. I was an OREP customer in the past and because of the benefits I will be back at renewal time. I don’t know why I ever switched. Thanks for what you do.” – Bruce K.
“I had an FHA complaint and lost. It costs me 9 months of FHA work. If I had the knowledge I do after listening to your webinar, I would have been MUCH better prepared and probably would have won. Thanks for your help!” – Michael B.
Thank you for your speedy responses, I have the best insurance agent in the world. I wish all of the places I do business with had employees like you. Would you call AT&T and train them on how to take care of customers? If they could just do half the job you do I would be more thank satisfied. THANK YOU MARIA!!! – J. Roser
“In my 13 years as an appraiser, I have never had a more simple, straight forward and painless experience renewing my errors and omissions insurance. I am just blown away by the way your company does business. What a relief, what a time saver, what a money saver. Thank you.”
– M.L. Heckaman
“The main reason I stick with OREP and David Brauner is because you folks know what you are doing. The fact that your service is so good and prompt is just another plus for your company.” – Joe de Garay, de Garay Valuation, LLC
SELECT YOUR STATE
(single appraiser coverage, no claims or disciplinary actions)
OREP-Organization of Real Estate Professionals Insurance Services, LLC Calif. Lic. #0K99465
6760 University Ave, Suite 250 San Diego, CA 92115 Ph. (888) 347-5273 toll free Email: email@example.com Fax: (619) 704-0567 (preferred) or (619) 269-3884 (alternate) Hours: Monday – Friday from 8am-5pm PST General Liability Insurance Please ask your agent for details. Click to learn more about Surplus Lines Click for Working RE Magazine coverage of Home Inspector Liability Offering Real Estate Appraisers Professional Liability Errors and Omissions or E&O Insurance – Inspectors Professional Liability Errors Omissions or E&O Insurance for Real Estate Agents & Brokers Professional Liability or E&O Insurance- Mortgage Brokers and Bankers Professional Liability or E&O Insurance.