Home Inspector Policy/Program Details
• Broad Protection against the unique E&O exposures facing home inspectors.
• Includes Errors and Omissions Insurance and General Liability.
Coverages at no Additional Cost: Radon, Termite/WDI/WDO, Lead Paint, Pool & Spa, EIFS/Stucco, Indoor Air Quality Testing, Green Building Inspections, Commercial, Infrared Thermography, Drone, Rodent, Wind Mitigation, Carbon Monoxide, and Energy Rating. Mold Testing and Septic/Water Testing coverages are available at additional premium and require proof of training.
• Additional Insured for Real Estate Agents, Brokers, Franchisors and other referral sources.
• Includes Personal Injury, Loss of Earnings, and Board Complaint/Disciplinary Coverage.
• Coverage for Civil, administrative or regulatory investigation against any “insured” commenced by the filing of a notice of charges, investigative order or similar document; or “disciplinary proceeding.”
Special Policy Features
• Policy includes coverage for all the inspectors employed by the firm and independent contractors. Independent contractors are part of the definition of “insured” with this policy.
• Up to three years Extended Reporting Period coverage (or “tail” coverage), should you decide to retire or sell/close your business.
More Policy/Program Notes:
• 1,2 & 3-year Extended Reporting Period (ERP) options available
• Personal Injury Coverage up to full Policy limits
• Automatic 60-day post reporting period