OREP members qualify for *14 hours of complimentary Continuing Education offered by OREP Education Network.
Pick two out of the four courses:
- How to Raise Appraisal Quality and Minimize Risk – 7 hours CE. Instructed by Timothy C. Andersen, MAI, MSc., CDEI, MNAA. Focus on the common charges brought against appraisers, with examples of civil and regulatory cases.
- FHA Appraisal Standards – 7 hours CE. Lore DeAstra MBA, MRICS, SRA, CDEI – with over 25+ years of appraisal and real estate experience – shows you how to understand FHA’s requirements, ensuring your appraisals fly through underwriting.
- Non-Lending Appraisal Assignments – 7 hours CE. Instructed by Joshua Walitt, SRA, AI-RSS, MNAA, CDEI. Explore the possibilities and requirements of non-lender appraisal work, including tax rebuttal, pre-purchase, pre-listing, divorce, estate, and IRS-related work.
- Appraisal Liability and Risk Management – 7 hours CE. Instructed by Timothy C. Andersen, MAI, MSc., CDEI, MNAA. Featured presenters include: David Brauner, former President and Senior Broker of OREP Insurance, Isaac Peck current President and Senior Broker of OREP Insurance, and Timothy Andersen, MAI of The Appraisers Advocate. “Appraisal Liability and Risk Management” gives appraisers the tools to take practical steps to limit liability and stay out of trouble. This asynchronous distance education course is currently approved in over 25 states.
* CE not approved in GA, IL, MN, and AK for the first three courses listed above. Check OREPEducation.org for current course approvals.
OREP members also qualify for 10% off all other courses offered by OREP Education Network.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for enrollment instructions.