OREP specializes in placing errors and omissions insurance for Alabama Home Inspectors. Click for instant E&O quotes for home inspectors. Alabama home inspectors are licensed by the Office of Alabama Building Commission and the state requires that all licensed home inspectors carry Alabama Home Inspectors Insurance with a minimum coverage amount of $250,000.
Alabama home inspectors are held to the Alabama Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics, which are adopted from the ASHI Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics.
Alabama Home Inspector E&O Insurance Program
OREP in year 12 serving Alabama home inspectors for E&O and General Liability Insurance!
BROAD COVERAGE AND NEW LOWER RATES
E&O + General Liability Included in Minimum Premium
NEW Lower Rates!
Rate Table: Applies to Alabama companies with revenues less than $175,000 in the previous or next 12 months and with no claims in the last 5 years. Includes all inspectors/employees and two independent contractors free. Admitted Carrier, Broad Coverage. (rates not applicable in HI, LA, NY)
|Alabama E&O COVERAGE LIMITS||ANNUAL PREMIUM
|Alabama General Liability|
Use the Alabama Self Rating Home Inspector’s E&O Insurance Application to secure your insurance and get back to work fast. Select your coverage, complete the application and return with payment. Companies with revenues of more than $175,000 in the previous or next 12 months, or with claims in the last 5 years, please use Standard Application.
OREP offers affordable and hassle-free E&O insurance plus General Liability coverage to home inspectors in Alabama. It doesn’t matter if you live in a big city like Montgomery, or a small town like Troy, OREP has a policy that will meet your unique needs and help you protect your business.
Broad Coverage* included in minimum premium with no additional fees: E&O, General Liability, radon, pest, commercial, FHA, HUD and VA inspections (including 203K), prior acts (qualified applicants), agent referral, additional insured (franchises), pool and spa, mortgage field, energy rating, multiple inspectors, independent contractors and many other services. Click for Program Highlights. (*Coverage varies in HI, LA, NY. Please ask OREP agent. 888-347-5273). Coverage Questions to Ask Your Current Agent.
You get the complete coverage you deserve without paying more. See table above for rates and use the Alabama Self Rating Home Inspector’s E&O Insurance Application to apply for coverage in minutes. Simply complete the application and return with payment. No quoting necessary in most cases. Call OREP today at 888-347-5273 to see what policies are available in Alabama that meet your specific needs.
With many other programs, if you are not paying for these additional coverages, the chances are good you’re not getting the coverage. Most important coverages are included in the base policy. Click for more.
- You don’t qualify for the Alabama Self Rating Insurance Application as per the rating questions.
- Have had a Claim within the last 5 years
- Revenues over $175,000
- Require Septic, New Construction/Code Compliance Coverage or EIFs
- Would like Coverage for Energy Auditing
- Would like a lower deductible ($1,000)
- Would like combined coverage for Mortgage Field Services/Property Preservation
- Quotes require two-three days in underwriting.
Financing is available – click here for details.
Alabama Home Inspectors must furnish proof of coverage for:
– $20,000 for injury or damage to property; and
– $50,000 for injury or damage, including death, to any one person; and
– $100,000 for injury or damage, including death, to more than one person.
– $250,000 for errors and omissions insurance coverage
Alabama Home Inspectors are licensed by the Alabama Building Commission (334-242-4082).
We encourage Alabama Home Inspectors to call OREP today with any insurance related questions or to receive a quick quote for your Alabama Home Inspection Business. OREP has been serving Alabama Home Inspectors for over 12 years and provides great rates and outstanding service to all Home Inspectors in Alabama.
Call OREP today at 888-347-5273. Or email us at email@example.com
Additional Alabama Home Inspectors Insurance Information
Alabama Home Inspectors are licensed by Alabama Building Commission: http://bc.alabama.gov/
Alabama Home Inspector registration requirements can be found here: http://bc.alabama.gov/pdfs/2012/HI_REGISTRATION_REQUIREMENTS09-12.pdf
Alabama home inspector Rules and Applications can be found here: http://bc.alabama.gov/HI%20Menu.htm
Alabama Home Inspectors are required to carry a minimum of $250,000 Errors and Omissions insurance.
Cities in Alabama: Birmingham, AL, Montgomery, AL, Mobile, AL, Huntsville, AL, Tuscaloosa, AL, Hoover, AL, Dothan, AL, Decatur, AL, Auburn, AL, Vestavia Hills, AL, Madison, AL, Gadsden, AL, Florence, AL,Bessemer, AL, Phenix City, AL
What you can Expect
- When your Alabama application is received, a confirmation receipt will be emailed to you. If your application is incomplete, an agent will contact you immediately. If you do not hear from OREP within one business day please call us.
- If you use a PO Box for your address on the application, you will also need to list a physical address. (required by underwriter)
- Applications that require quoting (Standard Application) may take 2 to 3 days to underwrite.
- Declarations pages and policies are emailed within 2 to 5 business days after binding. Coverage is NOT bound until a binder/declarations page is issued.
- If you need expedited processing, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Confirmation letters for proof of coverage, prior to issuance of your Binder/Declarations page, are available upon request. Email email@example.com and one will be issued.
“Thank you so much for your efficient & professional service. I can not believe how quickly you put this together. It has been a pleasure working with you.” – Joel Kunkel, Home Star Inspection Services
Receive fast, personal service from the OREP staff who have been serving appraisers, inspectors and other real estate professionals for over 16 years. (David Brauner: Calif. Insurance License 0C89873)
Click Errors and Omissions Programs at right for more information and applications or call us Toll Free: (888) 347-5273. We’re here to help!
Call or email us with any questions: We answer the phone!
David Brauner Insurance Services / OREP
6760 University Ave, Suite 250
San Diego, CA 92115
Ph. (888) 347-5273 toll free
Fax: (619) 704-0567 (preferred) or (619) 269-3884 (alternate)
Hours: Monday – Friday from 8am-5pm PST
Agent/Broker: David Brauner/David Brauner Insurance Services – Calif. Ins. license #0C89873. Licensed in 49 states. Please call for license number in your state.
Opt In Working RE Magazine: Home Inspector’s Edition (delivered free via email once a month)
General Liability Insurance
Please ask your agent for details
Offering Real Estate Appraisers Professional Liability Errors and Omissions or E&O Insurance – Inspectors Professional Liability Errors Omissions or E&O Insurance for Real Estate Agents & Brokers Professional Liability or E&O Insurance- Mortgage Brokers and Bankers Professional Liability or E&O Insurance