Welcome to Appraiser’s E&O Insurance (Professional Liability)
OREP specializes in placing errors and omissions insurance for real estate appraisers, home inspectors, real estate agents and brokers, mortgage field service professionals, mortgage brokers, title and others. OREP offers the lowest rates on appraiser’s insurance with same day coverage & confirmation (most cases).
Real Estate Appraiser E&O Insurance
OREP offers the Lowest Rates on Appraiser Insurance
OREP specializes in placing errors and omissions insurance for real estate appraisers. OREP offers the lowest rates on appraiser insurance with same day coverage & confirmation (most cases).
“I am so pleased with your service and thoroughness. Thank you very much for being so responsible with our money and our E&O insurance. Although I have never had a claim, my confidence level in this process has increased. It is no surprise that several appraisers recommended your company to me.” – Lore D.
Benefits: OREP insureds enjoy guaranteed delivery of Working RE Magazine, free state board complaint consulting, free webinars, savings on office supplies, discounts on continuing education, and much more! Click here to see all benefits.
Minimum Premium $416 (rates vary by state)
SELECT YOUR STATE
Please click resident state from pull-down menu below for single appraiser coverage with no claims or disciplinary actions. (If you have claims or disciplinary actions, please use this application.)
Group Coverage (two or more) or
Combination Coverage with Real Estate Sales/Brokering/Property Management
Coverage for More than One Appraiser, Firm Coverage, Combination Coverage with Real Estate Sales/Brokering, of if you have a claim or disciplinary action. Please click here for an application.
Appraiser Insurance Coverage Details
All policies provide broad coverage specializing in real estate appraising and/or sales and brokering from “A” Rated Carriers with low or zero deductibles. Policies without the FDIC exclusion are available. Financing is available. Group coverage (more than one appraiser) and/or combination coverage with sales/brokering are available. OREP membership includes a broad list of valuable, money-saving benefits.
• To avoid delays, please type or print clearly when completing the application.
• Save the PDF to your computer before sending or it will arrive blank.
• If you use a PO Box for your address on the application, you will also need to list a physical address. (required by underwriter)
• Sign and date your completed application.
• If you have current coverage with a company other than OREP, please include a copy of your expiring Declarations Page to ensure prior acts coverage.
• Financing is available – click here for details.
• Submit completed application to email@example.com or Fax: 619-704-0793
• If your E&O insurance application is received, a confirmation receipt will be emailed to you. If your application is incomplete, an agent will contact you immediately. If you do not hear from OREP within one business day please call us. (888) 347-5273.
• Quotes take 2-5 business days, we will email it as soon as we receive it from the underwriter. Expedited service is available upon request.
• Declarations pages and policies are emailed within 2 to 5 business days after payment is processed. Coverage is NOT bound until a declarations page is issued. Expedited service is available upon request.
• For expedited processing, email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• For a Confirmation letter for proof of coverage prior to issuance of your declarations page, email email@example.com and one will be issued.
What Appraisers say about OREP
“I continue to renew with your company because of the exceptional service you provide. Every time I call my questions and needs get taken care of.” –Mariah M.
“Thank you for the webinars. I am learning so much that is helping me improve in my appraisal practice and increase the quality of my reports and workfile, thus reducing my exposure to lawsuits. The webinars and education are a great complement to your insurance business. I was an OREP customer in the past and because of the benefits I will be back at renewal time. I don’t know why I ever switched. Thanks for what you do.” – Bruce K.
“I had an FHA complaint and lost. It costs me 9 months of FHA work. If I had the knowledge I do after listening to your webinar, I would have been MUCH better prepared and probably would have won. Thanks for your help!” – Michael B.
Thank you for your speedy responses, I have the best insurance agent in the world. I wish all of the places I do business with had employees like you. Would you call AT&T and train them on how to take care of customers? If they could just do half the job you do I would be more thank satisfied. THANK YOU MARIA!!! – J. Roser
“In my 13 years as an appraiser, I have never had a more simple, straight forward and painless experience renewing my errors and omissions insurance. I am just blown away by the way your company does business. What a relief, what a time saver, what a money saver. Thank you.”
– M.L. Heckaman
“The main reason I stick with OREP and David Brauner is because you folks know what you are doing. The fact that your service is so good and prompt is just another plus for your company.” – Joe de Garay, de Garay Valuation, LLC
SELECT YOUR STATE
(single appraiser coverage, no claims or disciplinary actions)
David Brauner Insurance Services / OREP 6760 University Ave, Suite 250 San Diego, CA 92115 Ph. (888) 347-5273 toll free Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: (619) 704-0567 (preferred) or (619) 269-3884 (alternate) Hours: Monday – Friday from 8am-5pm PST Agent/Broker: David Brauner/David Brauner Insurance Services – Calif. Ins. license #0C89873. Licensed in 49 states. Please call for license number in your state. General Liability Insurance Please ask your agent for details. Click to learn more about Surplus Lines Click for Working RE Magazine coverage of Home Inspector Liability Offering Real Estate Appraisers Professional Liability Errors and Omissions or E&O Insurance – Inspectors Professional Liability Errors Omissions or E&O Insurance for Real Estate Agents & Brokers Professional Liability or E&O Insurance- Mortgage Brokers and Bankers Professional Liability or E&O Insurance.