OREP offers the Lowest Rates on Appraiser Insurance
OREP specializes in placing errors and omissions insurance for real estate appraisers. OREP offers the lowest rates on appraiser insurance with same day coverage & confirmation (most cases).
Individual AND Group
Most Appraisers qualify for one of OREP’s self-rating applications, which don’t require quoting, getting you back to work fast! Simply complete the application and return with payment. If you’d like to speak to an agent, however, we’re happy to help you. Call us toll free (888) 347-5273 (8-5 PST) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“I am so pleased with your service and thoroughness. Thank you very much for being so responsible with our money and our E&O insurance. Although I have never had a claim, my confidence level in this process has increased. It is no surprise that several appraisers recommended your company to me.” – Lore D.
Coverage for One Appraiser (Minimum Premium $551/$1 Million Aggregate Coverage)
Click your Resident State from Pull Down Menu. (Premiums vary by state.)
To cover one appraiser (only) for appraising (only), with no claims or disciplinary actions, please click on your Resident State from the pull down menu below. Premiums vary by state. The Self Rating Appraiser’s E&O Insurance Application gets you back to work fast. Select your state, complete the application and return with payment. If you have had a claim or disciplinary action filed against you within the last 5 years, please use this application. (Minimum premiums may still apply.)
Coverage for More than One Appraiser or Combination Coverage with Sales/Brokering
Please click here. Low Minimum Premium ($1 Million Aggregate Coverage)
All policies provide broad coverage specializing in real estate appraising from “A” Rated Carriers with low or zero deductibles. Policies without the FDIC exclusion are available, please ask your agent. Most applicants qualify for the self-rating application, with same-day coverage. Simply complete the application and submit with payment. Financing is available. Group coverage (more than one appraiser) and/or combination coverage with sales/brokering are available. If your application needs quoting, the turnaround time is 1-3 days. OREP membership includes a broad list of valuable, money-saving benefits.
Important Tips for Completing the Application
- Please note the enclosed checklist to ensure a smooth process. To avoid delays, please type or print clearly when completing the application.
- If you use a PO Box for your address on the application, you will also need to list a physical address. (required by underwriter)
- Sign and date your completed application.
- If you have current coverage in place with a company other than OREP, please include a copy of your expiring Declarations Page to retain prior acts coverage.
- After completion, save the document (otherwise it will arrive blank). Applications require quoting take about 2-5 business days. All others should be submitted with payment, checks made out to OREP, for same day coverage in most cases. If you are using Adobe Reader, please print the completed application, sign it and then submit. Fax: 619-704-0793; Email: email@example.com.
**To avoid delays, please type or print clearly when completing the E&O insurance application. Note: PDF applications can be completed online by typing data directly into the form. After completion, simply save the document and submit via email or fax. If you are using a free version of Acrobat, please print the completed application before emailing/faxing, otherwise it will arrive blank.
What you can Expect After you Send your Appraisers E&O Insurance Application
- If your E&O insurance application is received, a confirmation receipt will be emailed to you. If your application is incomplete, an agent will contact you immediately. If you do not hear from OREP within one business day please call us.
- Quotes take 2-5 business days, we will email it as soon as we receive it from the underwriter. Expedited service is available upon request.
- Declarations pages and policies are emailed within 2 to 5 business days after payment is processed. Coverage is NOT bound until a declarations page is issued. Expedited service is available upon request.
- For expedited processing, email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For a Confirmation letter for proof of coverage prior to issuance of your declarations page, email email@example.com and one will be issued.
Receive fast, personal service from the OREP staff who have been serving appraisers, inspectors and other real estate professionals for over 16 years. (David Brauner: Calif. Insurance License 0C89873)
Click Errors and Omissions Programs at right for more information and applications or call us Toll Free: (888) 347-5273. We’re here to help!
Call or email us with any questions: We answer the phone!
David Brauner Insurance Services / OREP
6760 University Ave, Suite 250
San Diego, CA 92115
Ph. (888) 347-5273 toll free
Fax: (619) 704-0567 (preferred) or (619) 269-3884 (alternate)
Hours: Monday – Friday from 8am-5pm PST
Agent/Broker: David Brauner/David Brauner Insurance Services – Calif. Ins. license #0C89873. Licensed in 49 states. Please call for license number in your state.
General Liability Insurance
Please ask your agent for details
Offering Real Estate Appraisers Professional Liability Errors and Omissions or E&O Insurance – Inspectors Professional Liability Errors Omissions or E&O Insurance for Real Estate Agents & Brokers Professional Liability or E&O Insurance- Mortgage Brokers and Bankers Professional Liability or E&O Insurance.