Home Inspector Liability Insurance by OREP
OREP specializes in placing Home Inspector Liability Insurance, Professional Liability (E&O) insurance and providing valuable benefits to home inspectors, mortgage brokers, mortgage field service professionals, real estate appraisers, real estate agents and brokers, title and others. OREP offers the lowest rates on appraiser’s liability insurance with same day coverage & confirmation (most cases). For instant liability E&O insurance quotes for inspectors click here.
Our promise to you is business by the Golden Rule- we answer the phone and help you get the insurance coverage you need- honestly, efficiently and courteously. Isn’t it time to be treated like a customer again? Contact OREP today for the best liability insurance rates for home inspectors and real estate professionals and the best service.
With all that you offer, it was a no-brainer to sign up.” -Jim Nishimura
Home Inspector Liability Insurance
OREP specializes in Professional Home Inspector’s Liability insurance and offers a competitive and comprehensive program including E&O Insurance and General Liability. We have been serving home inspectors for over 12 years.
Home Inspector’s Liability Insurance (Errors and Omissions Insurance) provides coverage for claims against a home inspector for errors, omissions, negligence, and failure to identify defects. The coverage amount covers both litigation fees and any settlement that might be reached.
General Liability provides premises coverage for bodily injury and property damage claims that arise out of incidents that occur while the inspector is at the job site (Example: knocking over a vase). And for any Bodily Injury or Property Damage that result after the home inspection (Example: deck falls off the house one month after an inspection).
Complete Insurance coverage includes Errors and Omissions and General Liability, Additional Insured for Agents and other Referring Parties, Franchisors, Prior Acts for qualified applicants, coverage for Commercial Inspections, Pest/Termite (not application), Radon, Lead Paint, Pool.
There are many ways to limit home inspector liability, but having a strong home inspector’s professional liability insurance policy is a necessity to protect your business against both legitimate and illegitimate claims against your business.
- Includes Professional Liability (E&O) and General Liability, as well as most incidental coverages, such as termite, radon, and commercial coverage.
- ”A” Rated Carrier, Prior Acts, Additional Insured for Agents and other Referring Parties.
- Convenient: Fast, Self-Rating Application gets you quoted and back to work in minutes.
- No Policy fee, no Taxes (most applicants)
This new Home Inspector E&O insurance program includes most coverages in the minimum premium, including General Liability.
The Minimum Insurance Premium is $1,250, which provides a Coverage Limit of $300,000 Aggregate/$100,000 each Occurrence for E&O/GL. Choice of coverage limits and deductibles are available. Easy Financing. Find details at http://orep.org/home-inspectors-eo-insurance/.
Professional Liability Insurance Plus Benefits
In addition to offering the finest professional liability insurance for home inspectors, real estate appraisers, agents/brokers, mortgage field professionals and others, OREP provides a valuable package of benefits including a subscription to Working RE Magazine – an award winning publication for appraisers, inspectors and other real estate professionals, with access to premium content online. OREP members also enjoy valuable discounts on education, access to group medical plans and more. See below or click Benefits for more.
- Risk Management: Inspection Basics to Manage Risk
- Don’t Inspect for Pests-Sued Anyway?
- Home Inspector E&O Insurance: Prices Drop, Time to Learn How to Shop
Member Benefits (Click here to see full list of benefits)
- Guaranteed delivery of the Print Edition of Working RE Magazine ($50/year value) (Think you’re already subscribed? Read More)
- Access to WRE Premium Content Online with over 200 stories.
- National Roof Certification and Inspection Association — Save 10% on Membership and Training. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for your discount code.
- Corporate Savings – Lower Prices from your Favorite Suppliers. Click here for a recent cost comparison of typical office supplies and the savings you can enjoy through this free. program. Save hundreds a year on office expenses with this free benefit — Click for details.
- Home Inspector CE at Cost — Save $30+ on Home Inspection Safety (Approved by ASHI, NAHI, NACHI, & approved in most states)
- Save on Required CE — Bundled packages of up to 49 hours of CE. Enjoy great savings on bundled packages of CE- Includes both Online and Live classes.
- Group Medical Insurance (Calif. residents) and nationwide Short Term Medical insurance
David Brauner Insurance Services / OREP
6760 University Ave, Suite 250
San Diego, CA 92115
Ph. (888) 347-5273 toll free
Fax: (619) 704-0567 (preferred) or (619) 269-3884 (alternate)
Agent/Broker: David Brauner/David Brauner Insurance Services – Calif. Ins. license #0C89873. Licensed in 49 states. Please call for license number in your state.
General Liability Insurance – Please ask your agent for more details.
Home Inspector Liability Insurance FAQ’s
What is Home Inspector General Liability Insurance?
General Liability insurance or GL insurance provides insurance against the risks that may cause bodily harm or property damage which was in turn, caused by direct or indirect actions of the insured.
What is the difference between home inspector general liability and home inspector E&O insurance
The major difference between home inspector general liability insurance and home inspector E&O insurance is that the home inspector’s E&O insurance would cover the inspector in events where you may have neglected to mention that the cement from the wall was falling apart or if you forgot to mention that the stairs/patio was not secured to the house correctly. These scenarios will be covered by home inspectors E&O insurance.