OREP specializes in placing errors and omissions insurance for real estate appraisers, home inspectors, real estate agents and brokers, mortgage field service professionals, mortgage brokers, title and others. OREP offers the lowest rates on appraiser’s insurance with same day coverage & confirmation (most cases). For instant E&O quotes for appraisers click here.
> Listen to Insurance Q&A by Senior Broker David Brauner at Appraiser Town Hall Meeting
Benefits for OREP Members, Affiliates and Working RE Subscribers
“With all that you offer, it was a no-brainer to sign up.” – Jim Nishimura
Click on your Profession below to see the OREP Member Benefits available to you:
“I want to thank you for all of the important and current information you provide in the magazine. I look forward to reading each issue. There is always something there to learn and use in developing our appraisal business.” – Cordially, Kent B.
- Guaranteed delivery of the Print Edition of Working RE Magazine ($50/year value) Think you’re already subscribed? (Read More)
- FREE Webinar on State Board Complaints: Fighting Appraisal Board Complaints: An Expert’s Advice
- Webinars – Save up to 20% on valuable educational Webinars – Learn to grow your business, be more efficient, limit your liability, and more!
- Free State Board Complaints Consulting from USPAP expert. Initial consultation free, discounted services if needed.
- 50% off Report/Workfile Review Consulting. Improve your reports and become a better appraiser. Click for details.
- Access to WRE Premium Content Online with over 400 stories.
- Save on Required CE — Bundled packages of up to 49 hours of CE. Enjoy great savings on bundled packages of CE- Includes both Online and Live classes.
- Corporate Savings – Lower Prices from your Favorite Suppliers. Click here for a recent cost comparison of typical office supplies and the savings you can enjoy through this free. program. Save hundreds a year on office expenses with this free benefit — Click for details.
- Save up to 20% or more on valuable professional support: 2017 AMC Resource Guide, Mobile Appraising Training Package, FHA Appraiser Inspection Checklist, Checklist Instructions and eBook
- Group Medical Insurance (Calif. residents) and nationwide Short Term Medical Insurance.
- Save 18% on Business Owner’s Policy
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance
- Be Protected & Save Money with these insurance products.
- Workfile Guide (save 22%)– Bulletproof your workfile against claims and complaints and create better reports.
- Working RE Magazine – Print Subscription + Premium Content Online
OREP members receive a free subscription to Working RE Home Inspector Magazine, the largest circulation print magazine for home inspectors in the country. Each issue is packed with industry-specific tips to help you be a better home inspector and successful business person ($50 value). Enjoy cutting-edge technical information as well as how to write reports that earn you referrals, not lawsuits. The subscription also includes over 300 premium content articles unlocked for members.
Get your tough inspection questions answered reliably! InspectorAdvisor.com is an on-demand inspection support service hosted by OREP, with Jerry Peck presiding. Peck is a veteran inspector and builder, code guru and litigation consultant. InspectorAdvisor.com provides inspectors with timely answers to their tough technical questions – in plain English! All subscribers are notified as new questions and answers are added, so everyone learns from each other. This exclusive on-demand inspection support service is $59 annually but is free to OREP insureds. For login details, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Expert Inspection Contracts
Nationally recognized home inspector attorney, Joe Denneler, provides inspection contracts written to the home inspection standards applicable to your state- which makes all the difference. Along with home inspection contracts, Denneler provides agreements for ancillary services such as mold sampling, EIFS/Stucco inspections, commercial inspections, and more. Button up your agreement with expert legal advice at a very affordable price. OREP members enjoy 25% off these services. If you’re an OREP member, contact Isaac@orep.org for discount code.
- Approved Continuing Education at Cost for OREP Insureds
* Home Inspection Safety (ASHI, NACHI & state approved)
OREP insureds save $25 on this approved coursework (3 hrs. ASHI, NAHI, NACHI approved and in 15 states). This discount is available only to OREP Insureds. Offered through McKissock Education. Email email@example.com to get your discount link! OREP insureds also enjoy 10% off other Mckissock education.
- FREE Webinar Library for Insureds
Learn from experts how to market your business and reduce your liability in the OREP Knowledge Center.
* 10 Strategies To Get 10 More Referrals Per Month
Marketing expert Matt Smith shows home inspectors 10 proven strategies to obtain 10 more referrals per month! This webinar is FREE to OREP Insureds.
* The Home Inspector Marketing Success Formula
Marketing guru Mike Crow shows you the steps necessary for every successful marketing venture and the six critical components every home inspector can improve upon to grow their business. FREE to OREP Insureds.
* Claims and Complaints: How to Stay Out of Trouble
David Brauner, Senior Broker at OREP shares insights and advice gained over 20+ years of providing E&O insurance for inspectors, showing you how to protect yourself and your business. FREE to OREP Insureds.
- Corporate Savings – Save Money Every Month (FREE to OREP Insureds)
Save money from Office Depot, Staples, Dell, FedEx, UPS and even on your cell phone bill! To learn more click here for cost savings analysis. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Corporate Savings” in the subject for instructions.
- Group Medical Plans/California- No Application
California residents qualify for programs with no pre-existing condition limitations and no-deductible plans. Allow an expert to help you untangle the current insurance offerings at no additional charge. Certain group discounts available on through this program. Email your contact information to email@example.com for a qualified insurance professional to contact you.
- Guaranteed delivery of the Print Edition of Working RE Magazine ($50 value) Think you’re already subscribed? (Read More)
- Access to WRE Premium Content Online with over 200 stories.
- Save on Required CE — Bundled packages of up to 49 hours of CE. Enjoy great savings on bundled packages of CE- Includes both Online and Live classes.)
- Group Medical Insurance (Calif. residents) and nationwide Short Term Medical insurance.
- Corporate Savings – Lower Prices from your Favorite Suppliers (Click here for a recent cost comparison of typical office supplies and the savings you can enjoy through this free program. Save hundreds a year on office supplies with this free benefit — click for details.)
- Business Owner’s Policy
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance
- Be Protected & Save Money with these insurance products.
General OREP Benefits
Working RE Magazine Award-winning publication covering appraising, inspecting and other real estate issues. Grow business, reduce liability and stay informed on vital technology, regulatory & environmental issues. It will keep you informed and competitive.
OREP members and Affiliates receive a free subscription to Working RE Magazine, including full access to premium content online. WRE has been the recipient of the Apex Awards for publication excellence twice and is one of the most highly-regarded publications in the industry. Enjoy guaranteed delivery and access to premium material all year long (over 200 articles online just for our members). Contact us for login instructions to access the online premium content material.
What readers say –
“I sit on the Industry Advisory Committee of The Appraisal Foundation. I believe your article on the Copyright Suit is a matter that warrants our attention. I would like to be able to provide a copy of this article to all attendees at this meeting.” – Shawn P. McGowan
“I save your magazines and reference them when issues arise within the industry or my residential appraisal business. Thanks for all your hard work. I find your publication to be very informative and worthy of archiving for future referencing.” – Edward Rossi, State Certified Appraiser
“Thanks for being one of the few (if any) publication to actually address the issues.” – Clark Gimpel, IFA
Need Home Inspector or Appraiser Continuing Education? Visit OREPEducation.org to view all our course offerings.
Special Offer for OREP Insureds / Working RE Paid Subscribers (Am I a Subscriber?)
Visit OREPEducation.org Today!
California Health Insurance Plans
California residents qualify for programs offered through Kaiser Permanente, Allied National and United Healthcare. These plans are available to real estate professionals on a guaranteed issue basis. Eligibility is accomplished by being a member/affiliate member of a real estate association/board. Kaiser Permanente offers eleven plans including the new Tax Advantaged Health Savings Account Plans. United Healthcare offers three HMO and four PPO plans, including a Tax Advantaged Health Savings Account. Allied National offers four Limited Benefit PPO Plans that offer highly affordable first dollar coverage including doctor office and emergency room visits and prescription drugs. These plans are available to California residents only through OREP (OREP membership not required). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with “medical benefits” in the subject along with your name, location, and phone number in the body of the email. A qualified agent will call to go over the options.
>> Short Term Medical Insurance
Affordable short term medical insurance is also available in various states if you are in between jobs, waiting for coverage after you’ve started a new job, a college student, or unable to qualify for or afford individual health coverage or Cobra. OREP membership is not required. Please visit tempmedsales.alliednational.com/?affiliate=28762 to get a quote or to enroll.
A Business Owner’s Policy has been compared to a homeowner’s policy for your business. Coverage includes but is not limited to Property Damage to others, Bodily Injury, Business Interruption and Loss of Income coverage, Personal Property Coverage (computers, client records, buildings), employee dishonesty. Click to learn more.
Worker’s Compensation provides medical care and compensation for employees who are injured on the job. In most states, Employers are mandated to carry Worker’s Compensation Insurance. Click to learn more.
Working with CNA Insurance, OREP can now quote you on comprehensive General Liability/Property coverage, Workers Comp. (if you have employees), Commercial Auto and Umbrella. Highly competitive rates and fast, efficient quoting from OREP. Available in all states except AK and HI. Please call OREP for a quote – 888-347-5273.
General Liability Insurance Home-Based Businesses
Most homeowners and renters policies do not cover liability or damage to property from business activities. Imagine having your inventory, tools or equipment stolen or damaged. Typical homeowners insurance does not cover this type of loss for people who run a small, side business out of their home. We are pleased to offer the perfect coverage for your in-home business that includes premises liability while at the site and meets the GL needs of most appraisers and home inspectors. Also available for non-home businesses. Click for more details. For more, call OREP (888) 347-5273.
Save Money from Office Depot, Staples, Dell, FedEx, UPS, Sprint, Travel and many more. We tested it here in the office and the discounts are real. We figure we’ll save about $1,000 this year on office supplies. Click here for a recent cost comparison of typical office supplies and the savings you can enjoy through this free program. There is no cost for OREP members and Affiliates. Email email@example.com “Corporate Savings” in the subject for instructions on how to start saving money. Read more here.
Receive fast, personal service from the OREP staff who have been serving appraisers, inspectors and other real estate professionals for over 16 years.
(David Brauner: Calif. Insurance License 0C89873)
Click Errors and Omissions Programs at right for more information and applications or call us Toll Free: (888) 347-5273. We’re here to help!
David Brauner Insurance Services / OREP
6760 University Ave, Suite 250
San Diego, CA 92115
Ph. (888) 347-5273 toll free
Fax: (619) 704-0567 (preferred) or (619) 269-3884 (alternate)
Hours: Monday – Friday from 8am-5pm PST
Agent/Broker: David Brauner/David Brauner Insurance Services – Calif. Ins. license #0C89873. Licensed in 49 states. Please call for license number in your state.
General Liability Insurance
Please ask your agent for more details.
Offering Real Estate Appraisers Professional Liability Errors and Omissions or E&O Insurance – Inspectors Professional Liability Errors Omissions or E&O Insurance for Real Estate Agents & Brokers Professional Liability or E&O Insurance- Mortgage Brokers and Bankers Professional Liability or E&O Insurance