OREP APPRAISER BENEFITS
OREP provides appraisers more than just insurance. All appraisers who purchase their insurance from OREP enjoy incredibly valuable benefits designed to help you grow your business, limit your liability, and be a better appraiser.
NEW IN 2019: Free 14 Hours of CE ($238 Value)
As part of the OREP RPG/Risk Management Program, OREP members can now enjoy 14 hours of Approved Continuing Education, FREE! Must be part of the OREP RPG/Risk Management Program. Click here for a list of Approved states.
FHA Appraisal Standards – 7 HOURS CE
Keep up with the latest FHA 4000.1 standards with this course that shows what you should be looking out for on an FHA appraisal. Learn how to include explanations and photographs that will help your FHA appraisals fly through underwriting.
How to Raise Quality and Minimize Risk – 7 HOURS CE
This course shows you what you can do to avoid claims, reduce liability, and enhance your understanding of the approved methodology, techniques and protocols for appraisals. Learn about real world claim scenarios and specific steps you can take to protect yourself.
Enjoy these two valuable courses, earn 14 hours of Approved CE, and save $$$ when you join the OREP RPG/Risk Management Program in 2019!
“I switched my E&O insurance to OREP last month and saved $349 bucks.” —Dave M.
PLUS ENJOY ALL THESE OTHER VALUABLE BENEFITS:
Free Training Classes (Over $200 Value)
OREP offers a number of valuable training courses for appraiser insureds, designed to help you improve your skills, limit your liability, and protect and grow your business. OREP insureds enjoy the following courses FREE:
- FREE Two-Part Webinar to Improve Your Skills: Appraising Complex and Unusual Properties
- FREE Webinar on Q&C Ratings: Understanding Quality and Condition (Q&C) Ratings
- FREE Webinar on Adjustments: Easy Ways to Use Excel to Support Your Adjustments
- FREE Webinar on State Board Complaints: Fighting Appraisal Board Complaints: An Expert’s Advice
- FREE Webinar on Limiting Liability: Claims, Complaints and E&O Insurance
“Thank you for the training webinars. I am learning so much that is helping me improve in my appraisal practice and increase the quality of my work, thus reducing my exposure to lawsuits. The education is a great complement to your insurance business. I will be back at renewal time!” —Bruce K.
Discounts on Approved CE (Save Over $100 Every Year)
Appraisers insured through OREP enjoy discounts on their approved continuing education through the OREP Education Network as well as McKissock. Save hundreds of dollars at the OREP Education Network when you take new, high-quality CE classes showing you the latest information and advice from industry experts. Save $20-$30 per CE course and more when you bundle. Don’t miss these great classes, including:
- How to Support and Prove Your Adjustments (7 Hours)
- Identifying and Correcting Appraisal Failures (7 Hours)
- How to Raise Appraisal Quality and Minimize Risk (7 Hours)
- FHA Appraisal Standards (7 Hours)
- Navigating California’s Laws and Regulations (4 Hours)
All OREP Members also save 10% on all McKissock courses. Email email@example.com for your discount link.
“I have been waiting 15 years for a class like this. Thanks again for a very informative class.” —Scott G.
Guaranteed Delivery of Working RE Magazine ($50 value)
OREP insureds receive a free subscription to Working RE Magazine, including the print magazine and over 250 premium content articles unlocked for members ($50 value).
“Working RE is one of the best sources of contemporary information available to appraisers. I look forward to receiving it and digest it from cover to cover. Most appraisers feel as I do, that your work does us a great service and is sincerely appreciated.” —Paul J. Carist, SRA
Free State Board Complaint Consulting (Over $100 Value)
Defending yourself against state board complaints has never been more vital to the success of your business. OREP Insureds enjoy a free half hour consultation with Bob Keith, MNAA, IFA, Former Director for the Oregon Appraisal Board, and 25% off any consulting services if needed. Head off trouble before it starts.
“I spoke at length this afternoon with Bob Keith. We discussed the complaint, the items in my workfile, and the appropriate response. I feel much more confident now. This is a tremendous benefit as an OREP insured. Thank you for your direction and guidance.” —James S.
Corporate Savings (Save Over $500 Every Year)
Lower Prices from your Favorite Suppliers. Click here for a recent cost comparison of typical office supplies and the savings you can enjoy through this free. program. Save hundreds a year on office expenses with this free benefit — Click for details.
“YES! We are saving 19% on our Verizon bill and I order all of our office supplies through the discounted Staples portal—they provide overnight, FREE shipping, even on Sunday orders! Lastly, we are considering the Six Flags discount. So, yes, yes, and yes. We are taking advantage and truly enjoying your program. Great job!” —Cynthia T.
- Find Better Paying Clients Quickly: Save on the 2018 AMC Marketing Guide and Directory
- Improve Efficiency: Save on the Mobile Appraising Training Package
- Streamline FHA Appraising and Reduce your Liability: Save on the FHA Checklist Instructions and eBook
- Avoid Callbacks and Problems with Your State Board. Get expert advice if problems arise: Save on the eBook Expert’s Guide to a Defensible Workfile
- Save up to 20% on valuable educational Webinars – Grow your business, be more efficient, limit your liability, and more!
- 50% off Report/Workfile Review Consulting. Improve your reports and become a better appraiser. Click for details.
- Group Medical Insurance (Calif. residents) and nationwide Short Term Medical Insurance.
- Save 18% on Business Owner’s Policy
“This is why I continue to use and spread the word about your insurance. You have helped keep me in business for years!” —Danielle Evans
Already insured with OREP? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about how to access your OREP Benefits.