OREP specializes in placing errors and omissions insurance for real estate appraisers, home inspectors, real estate agents and brokers, mortgage field service professionals, mortgage brokers, title and others. OREP offers the lowest rates on appraiser’s insurance with same day coverage & confirmation (most cases).
Group Appraisers / Appraising and RE Sales/Brokering Errors & Omissions Insurance
>> Group Appraisers Applications
This program covers group appraisers (more than one appraiser). Please click directly below for the correct application for your state; quotes take 2-3 business days.
- Louisiana and New York – Please use this application.
- California, Missouri, Hawaii, Georgia, Vermont – Please use this application.
- All other states please use this application.
*Please Note: This is our Real Estate program that also covers group appraisers. Every question MUST be answered, if there is a question that does not apply to you, please answer “no.”
Appraising, RE Sales/Brokering, Property Management
If you need combination coverage for sales/brokering, appraising and/or property management, please use this application. (At least 50% of revenues must be from RE sales/brokering, with total revenue below $500,000). $1 million limit is $575 with a zero deductible.
Not available in Calif, Hawaii, Louisiana. Click your state for alternative programs. If less than 50% of revenues are from sales/brokering or if annual revenues are over $500,000, please use this application.
(Applications are in PDF format, please allow a few seconds to download. To open applications you must have the latest edition of Adobe Reader. To download Adobe Reader for free, please click here.)
• To avoid delays, please type or print clearly when completing the application.
• Save the PDF to your computer before sending or it will arrive blank.
• If you use a PO Box for your address on the application, you will also need to list a physical address. (required by underwriter)
• Sign and date your completed application.
• If you have current coverage with a company other than OREP, please include a copy of your expiring Declarations Page to ensure prior acts coverage.
• Financing is available – click here for details.
• Submit completed application to email@example.com or Fax: 619-704-0793
• If your E&O insurance application is received, a confirmation receipt will be emailed to you. If your application is incomplete, an agent will contact you immediately. If you do not hear from OREP within one business day please call us. (888) 347-5273.
• Quotes take 2-5 business days, we will email it as soon as we receive it from the underwriter. Expedited service is available upon request.
• Declarations pages and policies are emailed within 2 to 5 business days after payment is processed. Coverage is NOT bound until a declarations page is issued. Expedited service is available upon request.
• For expedited processing, email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• For a Confirmation letter for proof of coverage prior to issuance of your declarations page, email email@example.com and one will be issued.
Receive fast, personal service from the OREP staff who have been serving appraisers, inspectors and other real estate professionals for over 16 years.
(David Brauner: Calif. Insurance License 0C89873)
Click Errors and Omissions Programs at right for more information and applications or call us Toll Free: (888) 347-5273. We’re here to help!
David Brauner Insurance Services / OREP
6760 University Ave, Suite 250
San Diego, CA 92115
Ph. (888) 347-5273 toll free
Fax: (619) 704-0567 (preferred) or (619) 269-3884 (alternate)
Hours: Monday – Friday from 8am-5pm PST
Agent/Broker: David Brauner/David Brauner Insurance Services – Calif. Ins. license #0C89873. Licensed in 49 states. Please call for license number in your state.
General Liability Insurance
Please ask your agent for details
Offering Real Estate Appraisers Professional Liability Errors and Omissions or E&O Insurance – Inspectors Professional Liability Errors Omissions or E&O Insurance for Real Estate Agents & Brokers Professional Liability or E&O Insurance- Mortgage Brokers and Bankers Professional Liability or E&O Insurance