OREP specializes in placing errors and omissions insurance for real estate appraisers, home inspectors, real estate agents and brokers, private investigators, security guards and consultants, restoration contractors, mortgage brokers, title and others. OREP offers the lowest rates on appraiser’s insurance with same day coverage & confirmation (most cases). Click for instant E&O quotes for home inspectors.
Oregon Home Inspector E&O Insurance Program
OREP has served Oregon home inspectors for over 20 years with E&O and General Liability Insurance!
20 Years, Over 100,000 Policies Issued
OREP offers affordable and hassle-free E&O and General Liability coverage to home inspectors in Oregon. It doesn’t matter if you live in a big city like Portland, or a small town like Fairview, OREP has a policy that will meet your unique needs and help you protect your business.
OREP’s comprehensive policy includes Errors and Omissions (E&O) Insurance and General Liability at no Extra Cost. Coverages available include: Radon, Termite/WDI/WDO, Lead Paint, Pool & Spa, EIFS/Stucco, Indoor Air Quality Testing, Green Building Inspections, Commercial, Infrared Thermography, Drone, Rodent, Wind Mitigation, Carbon Monoxide, and Energy Rating. Mold Testing and Septic/Water Testing coverage are available at additional premium and requires proof of training.
Every policy includes Prior Acts Coverage for qualified applicants. Easy financing available. Additional Insured for Agents and other Referring Parties. Click for Home Inspector Insurance Coverage Details.
Call OREP today at 888-347-5273 to see what policies are available in Oregon that meet your specific needs.
With many other programs, if you are not paying for these additional coverages, the chances are good you’re not getting the coverage. Many important coverages are included in the base policy. Click for more.
Financing is available – click here for details.
Oregon Home Inspectors must furnish proof of coverage for:
– General Liability – minimum of $300,000
– E&O – minimum of $500,000 for commercial inspectors
Oregon Home Inspectors are licensed by the Oregon Construction Contractors Board – (503) 378-4621 and are held to their Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics.
We encourage Oregon Home Inspectors to call OREP today with any insurance related questions or to receive a quick quote for your Oregon Home Inspection Business. OREP has been serving Oregon Home Inspectors for over 20 years and provides great rates and outstanding service to all Home Inspectors in Oregon.
Call OREP today for all your E&O or General Liability Insurance Needs at 888-347-5273. Or email us at email@example.com
Additional Oregon Home Inspectors Insurance Information
Cities in Oregon: Portland, OR, Salem, OR, Eugene, OR, Gresham, OR, Beaverton, OR, Hillsboro, OR, Medford, OR, Bend, OR, Springfield, OR, Corvallis, OR, Tigard, OR, Aloha, OR, Albany, OR, Lake Oswego, OR, Keizer, OR
What you can Expect
- When your Oregon insurance application is received, a confirmation receipt will be emailed to you. If your application is incomplete, an agent will contact you immediately. If you do not hear from OREP within one business day please call us.
- If you use a PO Box for your address on the application, you will also need to list a physical address. (required by underwriter)
- Applications that require quoting (Standard Application) may take 2 to 3 days to underwrite.
- Declarations pages and policies are emailed within 2 to 5 business days after binding. Coverage is NOT bound until a binder/declarations page is issued.
- If you need expedited processing, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Confirmation letters for proof of coverage, prior to issuance of your Binder/Declarations page, are available upon request. Email email@example.com and one will be issued.
“Thank you so much for your efficient & professional service. I can not believe how quickly you put this together. It has been a pleasure working with you.” – Joel Kunkel, Home Star Inspection Services
Receive fast, personal service from the OREP staff who have been serving appraisers, home inspectors and other real estate professionals for over 20 years.
Call us Toll Free: (888) 347-5273. We’re here to help!
Call or email us with any questions: We answer the phone!
OREP Insurance Services, LLC. Calif. Lic. #0K99465
6353 El Cajon Blvd, Suite 124-605
San Diego, CA 92115
Ph. (888) 347-5273 toll free
Fax: (619) 704-0567 (preferred) or (619) 269-3884 (alternate)
Hours: Monday – Friday from 8am – 8pm EST
Offering Appraisers E&O Insurance for Real Estate Appraisers – Home Inspector’s Professional Liability Errors and Omissions Insurance – or E&O Insurance for Real Estate Agents & Brokers Professional Liability or Private Investigator Liability Insurance