OREP specializes in placing errors and omissions insurance for real estate appraisers, home inspectors, real estate agents and brokers, mortgage field service professionals, mortgage brokers, title and others. OREP offers the lowest rates on appraiser’s insurance with same day coverage & confirmation (most cases). For instant E&O quotes for appraisers click here.
> Listen to Insurance Q&A by Senior Broker David Brauner at Appraiser Town Hall Meeting
Benefits for OREP Members, Affiliates and Working RE Subscribers
“With all that you offer, it was a no-brainer to sign up.” – Jim Nishimura
OREP Saves You Time and Money–we answer the phone to get your questions answered fast. Most programs offer a self-rating application to get you back to work quickly.
We put your interests first by placing you with the program that offers YOU the best combination of price and coverage depending on the size, scope and location of your business.
Scroll Down to your Profession to see the OREP Member Benefits available to you:
*** Benefits apply for ALL members – Energy Auditors and Mortgage Field included. ***
OREP Benefits for Real Estate Appraisers: (click benefit for more info)
“I want to thank you for all of the important and current information you provide in the magazine. I look forward to reading each issue. There is always something there to learn and use in developing our appraisal business.” – Cordially, Kent B.
- Guaranteed delivery of the Print Edition of Working RE Magazine ($50/year value) Think you’re already subscribed? (Read More)
- FHA Appraising- 7 Hrs. Approved CE Online Seminar (discounted nearly 25%- $69)
- FREE Webinar on State Board Complaints: Fighting Appraisal Board Complaints: An Expert’s Advice
- Appraiser CE at Cost — Save $60+ on Essential Elements of Disclosures. Learn to reduce liability!
- Stop paying for background checks. Save 10% on Comergence background check services.
- Webinars – Save up to 20% on valuable educational Webinars – Learn to grow your business, be more efficient, limit your liability, and more!
- Free State Board Complaints Consulting from USPAP expert. Initial consultation free, discounted services if needed.
- 50% off Report/Workfile Review Consulting. Improve your reports and become a better appraiser. Click for details.
- Access to WRE Premium Content Online with over 400 stories.
- Enjoy the most affordable USPAP 7-Hour Update available (online/McKissock). Use OREP Portal.
- Save on Required CE — Bundled packages of up to 49 hours of CE. Enjoy great savings on bundled packages of CE- Includes both Online and Live classes.
- Corporate Savings – Lower Prices from your Favorite Suppliers. Click here for a recent cost comparison of typical office supplies and the savings you can enjoy through this free. program. Save hundreds a year on office expenses with this free benefit — Click for details.
- Save up to 20% or more on valuable professional support: 2015 AMC Resource Guide, Mobile Appraising Training Package, FHA Appraiser Inspection Checklist, Checklist Instructions and eBook
- Save on Online CE with Calypso Education — A new and innovative Continuing Education provider. These unique online classes include professionally-produced video segments, interactive games and exercises, and more! Email:firstname.lastname@example.org to receive Discount Code.
- Group Medical Insurance (Calif. residents) and nationwide Short Term Medical Insurance.
- Save 18% on Business Owner’s Policy
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance
- Be Protected & Save Money with these insurance products.
- 2015 Workfile Guide (save 22%)- Bulletproof your workfile against claims and complaints and create better reports.
- Reduce Liability: Expert Inspection Contracts written to home inspection standards applicable to your state adds a layer of protection. Learn more.
- HomeBinder: Value added service for your clients gives you the marketing edge. Your first month free and ongoing discounts. Learn more.
- InspectorAdvisor.com – Get your tough inspection questions answered conveniently at InspectorAdvisor.com, an on-demand inspection support information service with veteran inspector Jerry Peck presiding. Send in your questions and get answers, fast! ($59 value) Click here to learn more.
- Free webinars – Learn from experts how to market your business and reduce your liability. Learn more.
- Corporate Savings- Lower Prices from your favorite suppliers. Click for cost comparison of typical office supplies and the savings you can enjoy through this free program. Save hundreds a year on office supplies with this free benefit — click for details.
- Save on Required CE –Bundled packages of up to 20 hours (ASHI/NAHI and state-approved CE– Online and Live classes.)
- Information and Opportunity: Enjoy print subscription to largest circulation home inspector magazine in the country Working RE Home Inspector ($50 value)
- WRE Premium Content Online– free access to over 300 informational stories
- Group Medical Insurance (Calif. residents) and nationwide Short Term Medical
- Deductible Forgiveness up to $1,500 (OREP insureds only). Learn more
- Guaranteed delivery of the Print Edition of Working RE Magazine ($50 value) Think you’re already subscribed? (Read More)
- Access to WRE Premium Content Online with over 200 stories.
- Save on Required CE — Bundled packages of up to 49 hours of CE. Enjoy great savings on bundled packages of CE- Includes both Online and Live classes.)
- Group Medical Insurance (Calif. residents) and nationwide Short Term Medical insurance.
- Corporate Savings – Lower Prices from your Favorite Suppliers (Click here for a recent cost comparison of typical office supplies and the savings you can enjoy through this free program. Save hundreds a year on office supplies with this free benefit — click for details.)
- Business Owner’s Policy
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance
- Be Protected & Save Money with these insurance products.
General OREP Benefits
Working RE Magazine Award-winning publication covering appraising, inspecting and other real estate issues. Grow business, reduce liability and stay informed on vital technology, regulatory & environmental issues. It will keep you informed and competitive.
OREP members and Affiliates receive a free subscription to Working RE Magazine, including full access to premium content online. WRE has been the recipient of the Apex Awards for publication excellence twice and is one of the most highly-regarded publications in the industry. Enjoy guaranteed delivery and access to premium material all year long (over 200 articles online just for our members). Contact us for login instructions to access the online premium content material.
What readers say –
“I sit on the Industry Advisory Committee of The Appraisal Foundation. I believe your article on the Copyright Suit is a matter that warrants our attention. I would like to be able to provide a copy of this article to all attendees at this meeting.” – Shawn P. McGowan
“I save your magazines and reference them when issues arise within the industry or my residential appraisal business. Thanks for all your hard work. I find your publication to be very informative and worthy of archiving for future referencing.” – Edward Rossi, State Certified Appraiser
“Thanks for being one of the few (if any) publication to actually address the issues.” – Clark Gimpel, IFA
Online and Live Classes for Home Inspectors, Real Estate Appraisers, and Agents/Brokers.
McKissock Education is offering a 10% OREP member discount on online approved continuing education classes and 5% on live classes in 50 states. Special Packages of coursework, with up to 49 hours of approved continuing education, are available at a significant discount. Classes are for appraisers, inspectors and real estate professionals. (Please note: these packages do not qualify for the 10% discount, however, in most cases the package discount is lower than the standard discount.)
If you’re an OREP Member, e-mail email@example.com to receive the discount link.
Approved Continuing Education for OREP Members/Affiliate at Cost
> Appraisers: Essential Elements of Disclosures and Disclaimers ($79/5 hrs. approved CE in most states), is available only to OREP Members/Affiliates for administrative costs ($15.64). OREP members/Affiliates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for your registration code. Click to Register.
> Home Inspectors: Home Inspection Safety ($45/3 hrs. ASHI, NAHI, NACHI approved and in 15 states), is available only to OREP Members/Affiliates for administrative costs (members of ASHI, NAHI and NACHI: $5.74; varies by state). OREP members/Affiliates please email email@example.com for your registration code. Click to Register.
Save on Online CE with Calypso Education — A new and innovative Continuing Education provider. These online classes include professional produced video segments, interactive games and exercises, and more! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to receive Discount Code.
7 Hour 2014-2015 USPAP Update Course Online
OREP is partnering with McKissock to offer Approved USPAP Training at a discount:
7 Hour USPAP –
$149.95 $134.96 (OREP Members / Working RE Subscribers save $15!)
California Health Insurance Plans
California residents qualify for programs offered through Kaiser Permanente, Allied National and United Healthcare. These plans are available to real estate professionals on a guaranteed issue basis. Eligibility is accomplished by being a member/affiliate member of a real estate association/board. Kaiser Permanente offers eleven plans including the new Tax Advantaged Health Savings Account Plans. United Healthcare offers three HMO and four PPO plans, including a Tax Advantaged Health Savings Account. Allied National offers four Limited Benefit PPO Plans that offer highly affordable first dollar coverage including doctor office and emergency room visits and prescription drugs. These plans are available to California residents only through OREP (OREP membership not required). Please email email@example.com with “medical benefits” in the subject along with your name, location, and phone number in the body of the email. A qualified agent will call to go over the options.
>> Short Term Medical Insurance
Affordable short term medical insurance is also available in various states if you are in between jobs, waiting for coverage after you’ve started a new job, a college student, or unable to qualify for or afford individual health coverage or Cobra. OREP membership is not required. Please visit tempmedsales.alliednational.com/?affiliate=28762 to get a quote or to enroll.
A Business Owner’s Policy has been compared to a homeowner’s policy for your business. Coverage includes but is not limited to Property Damage to others, Bodily Injury, Business Interruption and Loss of Income coverage, Personal Property Coverage (computers, client records, buildings), employee dishonesty. Click to learn more.
Worker’s Compensation provides medical care and compensation for employees who are injured on the job. In most states, Employers are mandated to carry Worker’s Compensation Insurance. Click to learn more.
Working with CNA Insurance, OREP can now quote you on comprehensive General Liability/Property coverage, Workers Comp. (if you have employees), Commercial Auto and Umbrella. Highly competitive rates and fast, efficient quoting from OREP. Available in all states except AK and HI. Please call OREP for a quote – 888-347-5273.
General Liability Insurance Home-Based Businesses
Most homeowners and renters policies do not cover liability or damage to property from business activities. Imagine having your inventory, tools or equipment stolen or damaged. Typical homeowners insurance does not cover this type of loss for people who run a small, side business out of their home. We are pleased to offer the perfect coverage for your in-home business that includes premises liability while at the site and meets the GL needs of most appraisers and home inspectors. Also available for non-home businesses. Click for more details. For more, call OREP (888) 347-5273.
Save Money from Office Depot, Staples, Dell, FedEx, UPS, Sprint, Travel and many more. We tested it here in the office and the discounts are real. We figure we’ll save about $1,000 this year on office supplies. Click here for a recent cost comparison of typical office supplies and the savings you can enjoy through this free program. There is no cost for OREP members and Affiliates. Email firstname.lastname@example.org “Corporate Savings” in the subject for instructions on how to start saving money. Read more here.
Receive fast, personal service from the OREP staff who have been serving appraisers, inspectors and other real estate professionals for over 16 years.
(David Brauner: Calif. Insurance License 0C89873)
Click Errors and Omissions Programs at right for more information and applications or call us Toll Free: (888) 347-5273. We’re here to help!
David Brauner Insurance Services / OREP
6760 University Ave, Suite 250
San Diego, CA 92115
Ph. (888) 347-5273 toll free
Fax: (619) 704-0567 (preferred) or (619) 269-3884 (alternate)
Hours: Monday – Friday from 8am-5pm PST
Agent/Broker: David Brauner/David Brauner Insurance Services – Calif. Ins. license #0C89873. Licensed in 49 states. Please call for license number in your state.
General Liability Insurance
Please ask your agent for more details.
Offering Real Estate Appraisers Professional Liability Errors and Omissions or E&O Insurance – Inspectors Professional Liability Errors Omissions or E&O Insurance for Real Estate Agents & Brokers Professional Liability or E&O Insurance- Mortgage Brokers and Bankers Professional Liability or E&O Insurance