Insurance Coverage Enhancement for NCPAC Members
North Carolina Professional Appraisers Coalition (NCPAC) Members:
OREP Rewards Your Professionalism!
With OREP, NCPAC Members Enjoy:
• Additional $50,000 of Discrimination Claim Coverage included in your policy. (Up to $500,000 Discrimination Coverage max.)
In today’s market, appraisers need a team with deep expertise in their corner. OREP has built a network of attorneys and USPAP experts whose mission is to protect appraisers. Join the 10,000+ Appraisers who trust OREP with their E&O insurance for over 21 years.
OREP Members* Enjoy:
• 14 Hrs. Appraiser CE—$250+ value (learn more)
• 1 Hr. Consultation with Attorney Craig Capilla when facing regulatory complaints
• Free Consultation with Bob Keith, Former Exec. Director of the Oregon Appraisal Board or with Joshua Walitt, Principal Consultant for Walitt Solutions if you’re faced with a State Board Complaint
• Guaranteed Delivery of Working RE magazine ($60+ value)
• Free Training Webinars on complex appraisal topics
• And much more!
• Coverage for Commercial and Residential Appraisals
• Broad Coverage: No Exclusions for Right of Way Appraisals, Vacant Land Subject to Development, or Review Appraisals.
• $100,000 Bodily Injury & Property Damage Coverage included in policy (learn more)
• $250,000 Discrimination Claim Coverage for Individual Appraisers for NCPAC Members (learn more)
• Up to $500,000 of Mold (Fungi and Bacteria) coverage for Appraisal Firms
• Zero Deductible Available
Choose the Gold Standard in the Industry—Choose OREP